Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hannah Eats Everything moves to its own domain!

As of today, all new writing will appear at http://www.hannah-eats-everything.com!  Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds!

It is time for a professional makeover for this site.  Having just begun a new job and overcome a months-long mystery illness, I now have the time, stomach, mental space, and overall wherewithal to put more energy into eating - and writing about it.

The new site, in addition to having a shorter name, also looks a little more organized and the categories are less scattered.  It also includes all previous entries from this blog, writings from my brief stint at Examiner, a few essays I wrote for myself, food-related musings from my 2006 trip to Indonesia, and selected, mildly edited Yelp reviews that I think fall in line with the tone of the site.

See you there!

2 comments: